It's been a while since I've posted on our school blog, but that does not mean we haven't been busy in our studies... Since Thanksgiving we've learned about Cc, Oo, Yy, Uu, Qq, and Gg! Some big milestones the kids have achieved in Pre~K thus far are; K~girl is reading 4-5 letter words, and knows nearly all of her pre-k/kindergarten sight words. K~girl can count to 100, and count by 5's and 10's on our number chart. A~boy can count to 100 too and can count by 10's, with a little help from us. We are so very proud of them, and are constantly amazed with the things they pick up, even when we think they aren't getting it. They even have a mysterious teacher out there, we still have no clue who it is??? Many times they will surprise me with what they know even with information I know I haven't taught them yet. I ask them where they learned it from and they both have responded on many different occasions "my teacher taught me". Some kids have imaginary friends, but ours have imaginary teachers???
We've also spent 2 weeks with the letter Vv learning our vowel letters and studying Volcanoes! I found a great animation that helped me teach/learn more about Volcanoes! It's amazing how I can learn along side my 3 and 4 year old~ I don't know if that is a good, or bad thing;)
~~~~~~
Our field trip group had a Valentine's Party!!!
We made valentine's bags, ate very yummy heart cookies, and played BINGO!!!
Here they are rummaging through their Valentine's treats, trying to decide what to eat first!
~~~~~~
V is for Nana Val. This week is her Birthday and we wish her a very vibrant, vivacious, birthday day!!!
We Love you Nana Val!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment