The kids are finding out everything about themselves...and we're finding out it's going to take 2 weeks for this lesson! Or, as CAB would say, it's a never ending lesson- for us girls.
Letter of the Week: Mm
Bible Verse: "...for with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38We are also learning where we live on a map.
Here are a few of their favorites(for today).
K~girl/A~boy
Color: Pink /Dinosaur Green?Animal: Bunny /Tiger
Food: Pudding/ Watermelon
Bug: Butterfly/ Beetle
Toy: Spirit(Horse)/ Puzzles
Bible History: When Jesus was a baby... /David and the big guy he fights
Books: K~girl's is Tinkerbell and A~boy's the other.
We also learned about magnets and how they work...and when they don't work;o)
We also learned about germs, why we get sick and about our 5 senses: See, hear, smell, touch and taste...that was a fun lesson as I shocked their taste buds with lime juice:p
Next week we will be putting together a family tree!
I think I was over ambitious doing this blog weekly, so stay posted as I will just have to get everything updated when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment